- Half placket front
- Two front pockets with concealed heat resistant press studs
- Full gusset sleeves with concealed heat resistant press stud
- Left chest pocket with pen divide
- Chest pockets with bellow at the hem
- Concealed placket with urea buttons
- Gas detector loops at shoulder
- Twin needle stitching with reinforced stress points
- Day/Night Use
- Silver 50mm FR reflective tape
- Domestic wash
- Garment complies AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
- ATPV 9cal/cm2
- HRC 2 inherent protection
TORRENT HRC2 MENS HI VIS TWO TONE CLOSE FRONT SHIRT WITH GUSSET SLEEVES AND FR REFLECTIVE TAPE
HI VIS GARMENT DAY AND NIGHT AS/NZS 4602.1:2011: Class D/N garments are suitable for either day or night use and consist of both High Visibility fabric and reflective tape. Background fabric complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 High-Visibility materials for safety garments.
SUN PROTECTION UPF RATING 50+ AS/NZ 4399:1996: Our garments provide UV protection compliant with AS/NZ 4399:1996
FR REFLECTIVE TAPE: FR-Silver Reflective Tape offers excellent flame retardant protection.
HRC 2 GARMENTS: Arc rated clothing that is designed for protection against electrical hazards must have a High-Risk Category (HRC) rating between 1 and 4. The higher the HRC, the greater the protection. High-Risk Categories are determined through an Arc Thermal Protection Value (ATPV) and those values define Arc Ratings. Arc Ratings are expressed in Calories/cm2 (Cal/cm2). The higher the Cal/cm2 number, the greater the protection.
This garment is rated HRC2 with an ATPV of 9 Cal/cm2